Geeked on Dungeons and Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geeked on Dungeons and Dragons

Latest imagesHomeGalleryRegister

What version of DDM will you be playing?

Go down 
2 posters

What version will you be playing?
Be sure to post your vote and reason!
DDM 1.0 only
What version of DDM will you be playing? Vote_lcap 33% What version of DDM will you be playing? Vote_rcap
 33%  [ 1 ]
Vintage
What version of DDM will you be playing? Vote_lcap 0% What version of DDM will you be playing? Vote_rcap
 0%  [ 0 ]
Standard
What version of DDM will you be playing? Vote_lcap 0% What version of DDM will you be playing? Vote_rcap
 0%  [ 0 ]
Vintage and Standard
 0%  [ 0 ]
1.0,Vintage and Standard
What version of DDM will you be playing? Vote_lcap 33% What version of DDM will you be playing? Vote_rcap
 33%  [ 1 ]
Vintage & 1.0
 0%  [ 0 ]
Standard & 1.0
 0%  [ 0 ]
I am going to try 2.0 if it sucks then only 1.0
 33%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Chosen of Mystra
Sage of Shadowdale
Defender of the Faith: Connor

Sage of ShadowdaleDefender of the Faith:  Connor
Chosen of Mystra

Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2007-03-02

What version of DDM will you be playing? Empty
PostSubject: What version of DDM will you be playing?   What version of DDM will you be playing? EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 2:36 pm

Please vote!

1.0 means you will be playing by DDM 1.0 rules.
Back to top Go down
http://www.geekedondungeonsanddragons.com
Wraithborne
Man of Renown
Man of Renown
Wraithborne

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2007-03-10

PostSubject: Re: What version of DDM will you be playing?   What version of DDM will you be playing? EmptyMon May 05, 2008 12:08 pm

I honestly don't know right now. One of my buddies who was a staunch 2.0 hater is now wanting to give it a whirl, mainly to see if we can go to some Cons and win a buncha swag, so I guess I'll be trying it out, even though I have some serious issues with it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What version of DDM will you be playing?   What version of DDM will you be playing? EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 2:47 pm

1.0 only - and very, very rarely at that...
Back to top Go down
Wraithborne
Man of Renown
Man of Renown
Wraithborne

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2007-03-10

PostSubject: Re: What version of DDM will you be playing?   What version of DDM will you be playing? EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 12:00 pm

We gave it a whirl and I wasn't all that keen on it. Way too easy to charge and too hard to block charges. What's the point of fodder if you can charge around them? Some of the lower point cost creatures seem unbalanced too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What version of DDM will you be playing?   What version of DDM will you be playing? Empty

Back to top Go down

What version of DDM will you be playing?
Page 1 of 1