Geeked on Dungeons and Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geeked on Dungeons and Dragons

Latest imagesHomeGalleryRegister

Kidzworld Minis Previews (Bruenor!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ZER0
Necromancer Supreme
Necromancer Supreme
ZER0

Number of posts : 506
Registration date : 2007-07-24

Kidzworld Minis Previews (Bruenor!) Empty
PostSubject: Kidzworld Minis Previews (Bruenor!)   Kidzworld Minis Previews (Bruenor!) EmptyFri Oct 12, 2007 5:52 pm

Kidzworld Minis Previews (Bruenor!) HalflingEnchanter
D&D Miniatures: Halfling Enchanter Fig Info
Figure: Halfling Enchanter
Faction: Chaotic Good
Cost: 23
Level: 5
Speed: 6
AC: 17
Hit Points: 20
Attack: +2
Damage: 5
Type: Small Humanoid - Halfling
Set #: 18/60
Rarity: Uncommon
Special Abilities:
Mirror Image. Three uses. Whenever an attack would hit this creature, the attack misses instead on a roll of 11+. Spells:
3rd - Hesitate Two uses. Sight; on its turn, target creature can only move; DC 15, save at the end of each of target creature's turns.
2nd - Vertigo One use. Sight; creature cannot move on its turn; DC 14; save at the end of each of target creature's turns.
1st - Whelm Three uses. Sight; 10 damage, living creature only; DC 13 negates.
Halfling Enchanter Strategy Tips
This little wizard is about as tuff as a creampuff, but is awesome at messing up your opponent's big warriors! Hesitate and Vertigo don't let the target save until after they've wasted a round stumbling around, no matter how tough they are. If your opponent has a huge dragon or stinky ogre that's turning your troops into jam, let the halfling enchanter mess 'em up.

Kidzworld Minis Previews (Bruenor!) Bruenor
D&D Miniatures: Bruenor Battlehamer Fig Info
Figure: Bruenor Battlehammer
Faction: Lawful Good/Chaotic Good
Cost: 53
Commander 5
Level: 10
AC: 21
Hit Points: 100
Attack: +15/+10
Damage: 15 Magic
Type: Humanoid - Dwarf
Set #: 10/60
Rarity: Rare
Commander Effect:
Dwarf followers get Speed +2. Special Abilities:
Unique.
Cleave
Dodge Giants +4 - +4 AC against Giants.
Hard to Kill - One use. When this creature would be reduced to 0 hp or fewer, it instead has 5 hp remaining on a roll of 5+.
Keen Critical 19 - Scores critical hits on melee attack rolls of 19 and 20.
Willing to Follow Drizzt - This commander can benefit from the Commander Effect of a commander in your warband whose name contains Drizzt as though it were a follower.

D&D Miniatures: Bruenor Battlehamer EPIC Fig Info
Figure: Bruenor Battlehammer
Faction: Lawful Good/Chaotic Good
Cost: 195
Commander 5
Level: 13
AC: 23
Hit Points: 165
Attack: +19/+14
Damage: 20 Magic
Type: Humanoid - Dwarf
Set #: 10/60
Commander Effect:
Dwarf followers get Speed +2. Special Abilities:
Unique.
Cleave
Dodge Giants +4 - +4 AC against Giants.
Hard to Kill - One use. When this creature would be reduced to 0 hp or fewer, it instead has 5 hp remaining on a roll of 5+.
Keen Critical 17 - Scores critical hits on melee attack rolls of 17, 18, 19 and 20.
Willing to Follow Drizzt - This commander can benefit from the Commander Effect of a commander in your warband whose name contains Drizzt as though it were a follower.
Bruenor Battlehammer Strategy Tips
Team this bruiser up with a bunch of dwarves for a high-speed, high-power army! He turns the fast dwarves from the Unhallowed set into speed demons and boosts regular dwarves up to a good speed, helping them get over their biggest weakness. His Epic version is a bit weak, but his regular version is all set to bust heads!
D&D Miniatures: Capricious Copper Dragon Fig Info

Kidzworld Minis Previews (Bruenor!) CapriciousCopper
Figure: Capricious Copper Dragon
Faction: Chaotic Good/Chaotic Evil
Cost: 58
Level: 9
Speed: F9
AC: 21
Hit Points: 100
Attack: +13/+11/+11
Damage: 15
Type: Large Dragon
Set #: 23/60
Special Abilities:
Flight.
Breath Weapon One use. Replaces attacks: line 12; 20 acid damage; DC 17.
Breath Weapon One use. Replaces attacks: cone; Slow (Gain Slow Attack - can't attack and move on the same turn) and can't make more than 1 attack per turn); DC 17.
Immune Acid.
Hoardkeeper +10 - While this creature occupies one of your victory areas, you score 10 extra victory points for each enemy destroyed.
Multiple Threats - All enemies adjacent to this creaturea are considered to be flanked.
Capricious Dragon Strategy Tips
This dragon is a heavy-duty critter. On the way to a victory area, hammer a bunch of enemies with the slow breath weapon to weaken them, then chill in the victory zone and rack up points as your team whacks the other guys. Plus, if someone tries to clobber your dragon, it can eat their face!
Back to top Go down
Wraithborne
Man of Renown
Man of Renown
Wraithborne

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2007-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Kidzworld Minis Previews (Bruenor!)   Kidzworld Minis Previews (Bruenor!) EmptyMon Oct 15, 2007 12:32 pm

Already bashed the Dragon enough. The halfling isn't something I need unless I'm planning on catching the PCs right after hitting a brothel in their bathrobes. Bruenor looks kind of stupid. He needs some serious paint added and the Crown instead of his tried and true helm with one horn missing is a big disappointment.
Overall, I don't want any of them.
Back to top Go down
ZER0
Necromancer Supreme
Necromancer Supreme
ZER0

Number of posts : 506
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Kidzworld Minis Previews (Bruenor!)   Kidzworld Minis Previews (Bruenor!) EmptyMon Oct 15, 2007 2:41 pm

Well, I don't care much for what they did with bruenor, but the stats are good, and they got his shield flagon just right. Compared to the old halfling wizard, this one's a big step up in my book as far as RP goes, I'm not too happy about his stats, but it may end up being a fun piece. And I'm a big fan of the dragon, because I dig variants rather than 2 minis being the same sculpt practically but one having a different pose or paint job. Only reason I support the new umber hulk *at all* is because a lot of people can't get the old one. Myself included.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kidzworld Minis Previews (Bruenor!)   Kidzworld Minis Previews (Bruenor!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kidzworld Minis Previews (Bruenor!)
Page 1 of 1