Geeked on Dungeons and Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geeked on Dungeons and Dragons

Latest imagesHomeGalleryRegister

War Drums and GoL are up!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ZER0
Necromancer Supreme
Necromancer Supreme
ZER0

Number of posts : 506
Registration date : 2007-07-24

War Drums and GoL are up! Empty
PostSubject: War Drums and GoL are up!   War Drums and GoL are up! EmptyWed Oct 10, 2007 12:52 am

GoL:
Standardbearer- Offers interesting mechanics, and has the possibility of painting your standard onto his flag. Great piece.
Rakshasa- Really cool piece, nearly out of faction as it stands. Amazing sculpt. Even with the backward thumbs.
Mordenkainen- Big cost true neutral wizard with epic option. Possibility of them not remaking uniques very likely.
Drow Rogue- Great sculpt, cheap tech drow.
Drow Figther- Wanted to keep a drow theme Very Happy
Lareth- Cool sculpt, and avatar of chaos is greatness.
Fire Genasi Dervish- Needs to be redone, I like the sculpt, and he's just way too underpowered for the only dervish I can think of in the game currently.
Deepshadow Elf- Basic, awesome sculpt. That's about it.
Lich Necromancer- Great sculpt, great piece, one of my fav's
Young Master- Not many monk pieces, really. This one happens to look very cool to me.

Wardrums
Brass Samurai- swanky little uncommon, despite my dislike for samurais.
Hextor- it's hextor. 'Nuff said.
Combat Medic- I like healing-only units. It's an interesting concept. She just didn't heal well enough to make any real differences in my games, and from what I've seen hasn't been on par with other pieces her point-cost. Great sculpt, as well.
Hill Giant Barbarian- cool, lower point titan with a great sculpt. Easy to get ahold of. Lower points=awesome when you have 9 more slots to fill. Could be the next titan point-cost. Only time will tell it appears.
King Obould- Unique, great sculpt, I dig the character, and he was a bit....lacking up until now. Normal, plain creatures that are bigger, badder and buffer are always interesting to me. Bring on the goblin sorcerer on dragon!
Shuluuth- Unique, and I have an affinity for Mind Flayers
Steelheart- Cool little uncommon with a *great* sculpt, and an interesting flavor. Easy as heck to get ahold of, as well.
Chimera- It's a freaking chimera. I think they didn't do the first one well enough. Let's see if he can be re-done to add the PC-stompingness a chimera usually entails.
Warduke- Unique, brutal, that perfect titan-range appears yet again in my votes (and yet again for CE, it appears).
Zakya Rakshasa- Great sculpt, and I love me some Rakshasa action, even if they aren't as awesome as the GoL incarnates. Cool little tech option, too. Take that, bone nagas!

Them's mah votes.
Back to top Go down
Wraithborne
Man of Renown
Man of Renown
Wraithborne

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2007-03-10

PostSubject: Re: War Drums and GoL are up!   War Drums and GoL are up! EmptyWed Oct 10, 2007 6:25 am

I used little reasoning in my votes, going for a couple personal favorites and otherwise, just what I thought would look cool on the table.

WAR DRUMS

Aspect of Hextor
Ogre War Hulk
Fiendish Girallon
Hill Giant Barbarian
Hill Giant Chieftain
King Obould Many-Arrows
Shuluth, Archvillain
Chimera
War Troll
Warduke

Giants of Legend

Lord Soth
Fire Giant
King Snurre
Frost Giant
Blue Slaad
Mordenkainen the Mage
Grick
Drider Sorcerer
Lareth the Beautiful
Lich Necromancer
Back to top Go down
ZER0
Necromancer Supreme
Necromancer Supreme
ZER0

Number of posts : 506
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: War Drums and GoL are up!   War Drums and GoL are up! EmptyWed Oct 10, 2007 1:11 pm

it appears warduke is a common theme amongst bunches of message boards. I guesstimate him for the #1 slot for WD. Well, I guess the one or two people who didn't have warduke did have the drider, so that could be it, too. I ramble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War Drums and GoL are up!   War Drums and GoL are up! Empty

Back to top Go down

War Drums and GoL are up!
Page 1 of 1