Geeked on Dungeons and Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geeked on Dungeons and Dragons

Latest imagesHomeGalleryRegister

War Drums elite Warriors

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RedSkullz
 Warlord
 Warlord
RedSkullz

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2007-03-06

War Drums elite Warriors Empty
PostSubject: War Drums elite Warriors   War Drums elite Warriors EmptyWed Aug 15, 2007 12:25 am

This thread is dedicated to the elite warriors of War Drums....my favorites are:

LG:
1. Arcane Ballista (nasty skirmish figure....insane damage output)
2. Combat Medic (great healer for the lawful good...a bit pricey but 60+ extra HP is sweet)
3. Warforged Bodyguard (make a great shield!)

CG:
1. Brass Samurai (decent hp and damage output. Awesome commander affect. Nasty with kord)
2. Dragon Totem (solid hp and decent dam. output. Also another solid commander effect)
3. Warbound Impaler (awesome hp for 52 points. Not alot of damage output but impale dc 17 works soooo well for me)

LE:
1. Aspect of Hextor (Amazing sculpt. Awesome damage output and solid hp.)
2. War Troll (cool sculpt. Great AC and HP for a 69 point figure)
3. Shuluth Archvillian (very interesting commander effect...cant wait to get this fig and try it out :) )

CE:
1. King Obould (friggin' awesome commander effect. Decent HP and dam output)
2. Orc Wardrummer (extremely versatile, countersong and Intimidating Drumbeat could really change the game in your favor)
3. Hmmm torn between the Guaggoth Slave and the Orc Mauler....both are great figs.

Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
ZER0
Necromancer Supreme
Necromancer Supreme
ZER0

Number of posts : 506
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: War Drums elite Warriors   War Drums elite Warriors EmptyWed Aug 15, 2007 12:27 am

I think king obould would be much better if to reflect the novels of him being a super-general they gave him a warband building option due to him bringing together tons of orc tribes that hated each other. Maybe an epic. Bah, but retro-epics appear to be dead Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: War Drums elite Warriors   War Drums elite Warriors EmptySat Aug 18, 2007 2:47 am

LG
1-Aspect of Moradin (been beaten by it enough!)
2-Arcane Ballista (Insane damage output)
3-sacred Watcher (This one is so pestering to play against!)

LE
1-Aspect of Hextor (My favorite deity has to also be my favorite figure!)
2-Inspired Lieutenant (I like her commander effect and her many abilities and spells, she's my favorite uncommon from any set so far)
3-Shuluth Archvillain (His mind blast is so useful)

CG
1-Brass Samurai (next to the Dark Traveler, he,s my favorite CG commander)
2-Mephling Pyromancer (I love his spells, damage, damage and damage!)
3-Wemic Barbarian (He's just a cool big brute!)

CE
1-Hill Giant Chieftain (He owns the other larges with his large target bonus, I like it for the same reasons as the Ballista)
2-Blood Ghost Berserker ( You probably already got the point that I love damage dealers)
3-Warduke ( I love this character, and he has 270 hp as an epic!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War Drums elite Warriors   War Drums elite Warriors Empty

Back to top Go down

War Drums elite Warriors
Page 1 of 1