Geeked on Dungeons and Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geeked on Dungeons and Dragons

Latest imagesHomeGalleryRegister

The only good fat head is....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wraithborne
Man of Renown
Man of Renown
Wraithborne

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2007-03-10

The only good fat head is.... Empty
PostSubject: The only good fat head is....   The only good fat head is.... EmptyFri Jul 27, 2007 2:22 pm

Not done yet, need to clean up the base and seal it, but that may take a while, so I figured I'd post the work in progress pic.
Still not quite happy with the shield and axe, but I have about 15 more to experiment on, so I'll get it right eventually.
The only good fat head is.... CkisseeModules035
Back to top Go down
Pinky Narfanek
Chainmail Guru
Chainmail Guru
Pinky Narfanek

Number of posts : 830
<b>View of DDM 2.0</b> : The only good fat head is.... Woot10
<b>View of 4.0</b> : The only good fat head is.... Woot10
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: The only good fat head is....   The only good fat head is.... EmptyFri Jul 27, 2007 6:55 pm

Those will make some darned intimidating statues/golems!

Very nice work.

:)
Back to top Go down
RedSkullz
 Warlord
 Warlord
RedSkullz

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: The only good fat head is....   The only good fat head is.... EmptySun Jul 29, 2007 9:49 pm

Hmmm...i am not sure why you would not be happy about the axe/shield.....i think they look great! One question wraith....did you have your flash on while taking the pic? If you did (which i think you did), many of the details will be reduced from the light of the flash.
Back to top Go down
Wraithborne
Man of Renown
Man of Renown
Wraithborne

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2007-03-10

PostSubject: Re: The only good fat head is....   The only good fat head is.... EmptySun Jul 29, 2007 11:00 pm

Yeah...I need to get my wife to show me how to work the camera from the 24 1/2 century.
Back to top Go down
RedSkullz
 Warlord
 Warlord
RedSkullz

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: The only good fat head is....   The only good fat head is.... EmptySun Jul 29, 2007 11:07 pm

24 1/2 century...lol
One night of camera manual reading at work will show you what you need to know. Keep a close eye out for a "Macro" setting on your camera. That will enable you to take ultra closeup pics of minis. Also look out for a tripod.(almost essential when photoing minis) The 2 second delay function is also very important in minis pic taking. (especially when you have no tripod)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The only good fat head is....   The only good fat head is.... Empty

Back to top Go down

The only good fat head is....
Page 1 of 1