Geeked on Dungeons and Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geeked on Dungeons and Dragons

Latest imagesHomeGalleryRegister

Hi! Don't know if it's ok to post this here. So I'm new!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Hi! Don't know if it's ok to post this here. So I'm new! Empty
PostSubject: Hi! Don't know if it's ok to post this here. So I'm new!   Hi! Don't know if it's ok to post this here. So I'm new! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2007 3:09 am

Hey!

I'm new here, I DM since 2 years and players always love my games, I'm a bit of a power gamer but I try to keep balance and generally succeeds. I created a campaign setting based on Magic:the Gathering but I don't play Magic anymore but study each new set carefully to properly get the flavor and important characters. It took me one year of extensive work to create that campaign setting, and I always update it!

I love demons, devils, undeads and aberrations most. My favorite race to play so far is Githzerai and the monster I loved the most to run against the players was Demogorgon.

I also play DDM but on large scale,with my friends, we do 1000 points warbands without any epics and duke it out in massive 3 ways war that lasts many hours! Try it it's fun. I have many minis and try to get every rares but I have nothing older than Archfiends. For now.

If you want more personal infos, just ask!

So that's it! remember, D&d is only a game, so have fun!

:bighi:
Back to top Go down
RedSkullz
 Warlord
 Warlord
RedSkullz

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Don't know if it's ok to post this here. So I'm new!   Hi! Don't know if it's ok to post this here. So I'm new! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2007 3:41 am

1000 point battles sound very fun to play!! Welcome to the site! Please try to stop by the map forums Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sir Bozak The Damned
 Loremaster
 Loremaster
Sir Bozak The Damned

Number of posts : 931
<b>View of DDM 2.0</b> : Hi! Don't know if it's ok to post this here. So I'm new! Woot10
<b>View of 4.0</b> : Hi! Don't know if it's ok to post this here. So I'm new! Woot10
<b>Trade Topic</b> : Here
Registration date : 2007-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Don't know if it's ok to post this here. So I'm new!   Hi! Don't know if it's ok to post this here. So I'm new! EmptyFri Jul 20, 2007 10:33 am

Welcome To Geeked ! Too Bad You Live So Far Away From Where Our Gang Plays ( Sorel-Tracy ). :welcome:
Back to top Go down
http://www.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=11018554
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Don't know if it's ok to post this here. So I'm new!   Hi! Don't know if it's ok to post this here. So I'm new! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi! Don't know if it's ok to post this here. So I'm new!
Page 1 of 1