Geeked on Dungeons and Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geeked on Dungeons and Dragons

Latest imagesHomeGalleryRegister

Seeking to sell collection

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinky Narfanek
Chainmail Guru
Chainmail Guru
Pinky Narfanek

Number of posts : 830
<b>View of DDM 2.0</b> : Seeking to sell collection Woot10
<b>View of 4.0</b> : Seeking to sell collection Woot10
Registration date : 2007-02-20

Seeking to sell collection Empty
PostSubject: Seeking to sell collection   Seeking to sell collection EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 2:25 pm

I think I'm done, folks.

After many years of ups and downs, I have stayed the course. Now it is time for me to leave the Minis Game (so to speak).

I'm seeking to get rid of my entire collection in one dramatic swoop. I'm looking for serious offers only (probably from a dealer because of the size but if you've got the cash and aren't a dealer feel free to inquire).

I'll be taking the next few weeks to update the H/W list thoroughly, so this is just to see the level of interest. An update will be posted when I have completed each portion of the update.

My collection consists of miniatures from Harbinger to Night Below and is conservatively valued in the low teens (using the "minimum" from Madda's price guide) and contains thousands of miniatures including many of the hardest to find figures from the earliest sets. I have at least one of every regularly released figure but I did not collect the repaints or promotional figures. I stopped collecting before Desert of Desolation, and do not have any of those figures.

If you are interested, please feel free to drop me a message through the website.

You may view my collection at Hordelings.com. I'm CanoftheCaveBeer over there.
Back to top Go down
RedSkullz
 Warlord
 Warlord
RedSkullz

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Seeking to sell collection   Seeking to sell collection EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 4:30 pm

Pinky!! I am very sorry to hear you are leaving the game Sad Hopefully you will still drop by once in awhile....
Back to top Go down
Pinky Narfanek
Chainmail Guru
Chainmail Guru
Pinky Narfanek

PostSubject: Re: Seeking to sell collection   Seeking to sell collection EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 10:28 pm

I'll still be hanging around somewhere on the edge of things. Just not posting as much.

I haven't played the skirmish game in over a year (except for a few rounds on Vassal) and I haven't been part of a RPG for several more than that. I have close to 4,500 minis that are just sitting and not seeing any use.
Back to top Go down
RedSkullz
 Warlord
 Warlord
RedSkullz

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Seeking to sell collection   Seeking to sell collection EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 6:15 pm

Man...sorry to hear. I too cant get many games happening, but i still get a game every month or so. Please still stop by the terrain section sometimes. Its good to get some posts/ideas about terrain. You are one of the major contributers in that section, that keep me building!
Back to top Go down
Kilsek
Encounter Killer
Defender of the Faith: DM

Encounter KillerDefender of the Faith:  DM
Kilsek

Number of posts : 2557
Hit Points : Seeking to sell collection Fulllife
<b>View of DDM 2.0</b> : Seeking to sell collection Censor11
<b>View of 4.0</b> : Seeking to sell collection Censor11
<b>Trade Topic</b> : HERE
Registration date : 2007-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Seeking to sell collection   Seeking to sell collection EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 9:01 pm

sorry to hear about this. let me know when you have a list updated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.geekedondungeonsanddragons.com
Pinky Narfanek
Chainmail Guru
Chainmail Guru
Pinky Narfanek

PostSubject: Re: Seeking to sell collection   Seeking to sell collection EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 12:13 am

I will.

It's been tough finding time lately, we're down to one working car and the wife doesn't work far from home, but I have a 20-25 minute commute and that's been taking some energy from me.

I'm hoping to have a chance to sit down tomorrow and at least get one or two of the older sets properly inventoried.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Seeking to sell collection   Seeking to sell collection EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 1:59 pm

Pinky - did you manage to list your collection?
Back to top Go down
Pinky Narfanek
Chainmail Guru
Chainmail Guru
Pinky Narfanek

PostSubject: Re: Seeking to sell collection   Seeking to sell collection EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 9:33 pm

Honestly?

Nope.

It's on my list of "to do," but I had expected a stronger response than what I received (two people interested in cherry picking minis and two others that were casually interested) and the stunning lack of interest in a complete (and then some) set from HAR to NiB was enough to drive the thought from my head.

It's still on my list. I just don't know when I'll get up the gumption. If/When I do, I'll be sure to post a complete listing, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeking to sell collection   Seeking to sell collection Empty

Back to top Go down

Seeking to sell collection
Page 1 of 1