Geeked on Dungeons and Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geeked on Dungeons and Dragons

Latest imagesHomeGalleryRegister

Quinte Area of Ontario

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Quinte Area of Ontario Empty
PostSubject: Quinte Area of Ontario   Quinte Area of Ontario EmptySun Jul 29, 2007 10:46 am

Hey all,

We're looking for some new players for our weekly 3.5 homebrew campaign. If you enjoy a good mix of combat & roleplaying, you might fit in with us. Those 16+ only please. We don't drink while gaming (or do drugs). If you're interested, post here or send me an email (give me some details of when you're available, playing experience, location, etc).
Back to top Go down
RedSkullz
 Warlord
 Warlord
RedSkullz

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Quinte Area of Ontario   Quinte Area of Ontario EmptyThu Aug 02, 2007 12:01 am

Jeez...if i ever made my way down to the Quinte area, i'd spend all my time fishing for monster Walleye in the Bay of Quinte Very Happy
Good luck on the player search :)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Quinte Area of Ontario   Quinte Area of Ontario EmptyThu May 08, 2008 6:03 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Quinte Area of Ontario   Quinte Area of Ontario EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 2:40 pm

OK folks...so we're taking the summer off from D&D...in the fall we'll be doing a 3.5 Forgotten Realms campaign...so if you're wondering who yer gonna game with in Quinte when yer buddies go off to college, you're welcome to join us...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quinte Area of Ontario   Quinte Area of Ontario Empty

Back to top Go down

Quinte Area of Ontario
Page 1 of 1