Geeked on Dungeons and Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geeked on Dungeons and Dragons

Latest imagesHomeGalleryRegister

Have you seen anything you liked yet?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wraithborne
Man of Renown
Man of Renown
Wraithborne

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2007-03-10

Have you seen anything you liked yet? Empty
PostSubject: Have you seen anything you liked yet?   Have you seen anything you liked yet? EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 10:57 pm

Pretty slim pickings for me. So far, the only things I've liked were 2 minor tweaks:
Someone catching on fire from a Dragon's Breath and
Beefing up the Toughness feat to make it worth taking.
That's it.....Everything else I've seen so far has either been uninteresting or, in most cases, a flat out turn off.
Back to top Go down
yack
The Drumming Drunkin' DM
The Drumming Drunkin' DM
yack

Number of posts : 390
<b>View of 4.0</b> : Have you seen anything you liked yet? Woot10
Registration date : 2007-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen anything you liked yet?   Have you seen anything you liked yet? EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 2:42 pm

I will skim through the PHB when it comes out but so far it has not really hooked me at all. If they fix the turn undead that would be cool but the look of the monsters is a real turn off for me and the tiefling stuff. I agree i like the change in toughness and the catch on fire from breath weapon.
Back to top Go down
ZER0
Necromancer Supreme
Necromancer Supreme
ZER0

Number of posts : 506
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen anything you liked yet?   Have you seen anything you liked yet? EmptyWed Dec 05, 2007 10:43 pm

I'm one of the guys who's way down for it thus far. I haven't seen a single thing I haven't liked that I couldn't just alter slightly (most notably the Dragonborn getting a lizardman name-swap. I don't particularly want 5 half-dragons walking around in a city perusing for weapons (but *totally* not to kill the villagers with!)

However, I love what they're doing with the warlock class. It's one of my fav's currently. I love tieflings, I love the enhanced/altered wizards, as they should be different. Spells being per encounter/per day/per etc. Just about everything's a ball full of awesome as a DM (especially making it easier to run encounters, the possibility of more varied encounters, etc.).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen anything you liked yet?   Have you seen anything you liked yet? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you seen anything you liked yet?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Geeked on Dungeons and Dragons :: Role Playing :: General :: 4.0 Discussions-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com