Geeked on Dungeons and Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geeked on Dungeons and Dragons

Latest imagesHomeGalleryRegister

What mini do you have the most of?

Go down 
+5
Wraithborne
PaSquall
Sir Bozak The Damned
Pinky Narfanek
Kilsek
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Kilsek
Encounter Killer
Defender of the Faith: DM

Encounter KillerDefender of the Faith:  DM
Kilsek

Number of posts : 2557
Hit Points : What mini do you have the most of? Fulllife
<b>View of DDM 2.0</b> : What mini do you have the most of? Censor11
<b>View of 4.0</b> : What mini do you have the most of? Censor11
<b>Trade Topic</b> : HERE
Registration date : 2007-02-17

What mini do you have the most of? Empty
PostSubject: What mini do you have the most of?   What mini do you have the most of? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2007 11:32 am

For me it is the Zhent Fighter with 125. Close behind is the Soldier of Bytopia.

I got all the Bytopia's for a campaign I was running that had these guys as bad guys. An evil spell fell unpon thier keep and they forge alliances with the Zhents.
Back to top Go down
http://www.geekedondungeonsanddragons.com
Pinky Narfanek
Chainmail Guru
Chainmail Guru
Pinky Narfanek

Number of posts : 830
<b>View of DDM 2.0</b> : What mini do you have the most of? Woot10
<b>View of 4.0</b> : What mini do you have the most of? Woot10
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: What mini do you have the most of?   What mini do you have the most of? EmptyThu Mar 08, 2007 12:34 am

I have Abyssal Maws numbering in the upper 30s. But that's it. I'm not rabid about anything else, and not even really rabid about the Maws. I just kept getting them...
Back to top Go down
Sir Bozak The Damned
 Loremaster
 Loremaster
Sir Bozak The Damned

Number of posts : 931
<b>Trade Topic</b> : Here
Registration date : 2007-02-27

PostSubject: Re: What mini do you have the most of?   What mini do you have the most of? EmptyThu Mar 08, 2007 12:39 am

I Have 69 Dread Guards And a GMR1.I Still Have 2 Up For Trade.66 Is a Nice Army,Along With 6 Death Knights And Lord Soth,Of Course...
Back to top Go down
http://www.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=11018554
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What mini do you have the most of?   What mini do you have the most of? EmptyMon Mar 19, 2007 10:15 am

Wow - and I thought I had a lot of Baaz Draconians at 21 - now i now I am mistaken.
Back to top Go down
PaSquall
 Rogue
 Rogue
PaSquall

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-03-20

PostSubject: Re: What mini do you have the most of?   What mini do you have the most of? EmptyTue Mar 20, 2007 7:25 pm

32 emerald claw soldiers.
but I may soon beat that record...
Back to top Go down
Wraithborne
Man of Renown
Man of Renown
Wraithborne

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2007-03-10

PostSubject: Re: What mini do you have the most of?   What mini do you have the most of? EmptyFri Mar 23, 2007 2:13 am

I don't nearly keep things in those kind of numbers...I tink I have about 12 Mezzoloths. That would be about the top quantity for me, though there are some others I have in that range.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What mini do you have the most of?   What mini do you have the most of? EmptyFri Mar 23, 2007 11:34 am

I agree with me 99% only using my minis for skirmish I think I have 7 doomguards or some other recent common. Nothing fancy...
Back to top Go down
RedSkullz
 Warlord
 Warlord
RedSkullz

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: What mini do you have the most of?   What mini do you have the most of? EmptySun Jul 15, 2007 10:10 pm

125 oh man..that is crazy. I have only 11 mongrelfolk...thats my highest count. (+1 incoming if anyone needs some Very Happy )
I dont collect that many duplicates, although i would like to have many, many stirges and small fire elementals Wink
Back to top Go down
Pinky Narfanek
Chainmail Guru
Chainmail Guru
Pinky Narfanek

PostSubject: Re: What mini do you have the most of?   What mini do you have the most of? EmptyMon Jul 16, 2007 12:41 am

Just about everyone would love to have a flock of Stirges, but unless you were one of the lucky ones who got in early on the pre-orders it will cost a small fortune.

I'm capped at about eight Stirges, and I finally had to bite the proverbial bullet to acquire nearly all of them. But the price is starting to drift down (or at least stabilize) on them. So long as you're comfortable paying ~$5 a piece, you can acquire a fair number of them.
Back to top Go down
RedSkullz
 Warlord
 Warlord
RedSkullz

PostSubject: Re: What mini do you have the most of?   What mini do you have the most of? EmptyTue Jul 17, 2007 3:04 pm

yeah i am not prepared to "bite the bullet" for more stirges...i want more but $5 a piece is rough. I will hope to acquire more in a trade or get lucky on ebay Wink
Back to top Go down
Pinky Narfanek
Chainmail Guru
Chainmail Guru
Pinky Narfanek

PostSubject: Re: What mini do you have the most of?   What mini do you have the most of? EmptyTue Jul 17, 2007 9:08 pm

$5 isn't so bad now that the initial fervor has died down. But when they were pushing $7 or more per Stirge, I had to draw the line.

The price is still a bit high, but we've seen other Uncommons hit that level for brief periods of time. Things like the Winter Wolf, Dire Bear, and some of the older Uncommons are approaching that level.

The thing that makes the Stirge so hard to accept (IMO) is that it is from a recent set. The more sets that come out, the easier that price is to accept.
Back to top Go down
yack
The Drumming Drunkin' DM
The Drumming Drunkin' DM
yack

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2007-04-09

PostSubject: Re: What mini do you have the most of?   What mini do you have the most of? EmptyTue Jul 17, 2007 10:12 pm

hmm Zhents around 18 and the Cultist of the Dragon around 20.Oh and the crossbow men of the Dales , I think around 10.
Goblin blackblades around 12 and kobold warriors I think 19
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What mini do you have the most of?   What mini do you have the most of? EmptyThu Jul 19, 2007 3:14 am

I have 14 Lolth's Sting and I also have 5 Xendrik champion and got all of them in boosters. And I didn,t even buy that much Underdark boosters! So I decided to make a Drow warband:)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What mini do you have the most of?   What mini do you have the most of? EmptySun Jul 29, 2007 10:58 am

Mine would have to be wrackspawn at around 40 or so, Guards of Mithral Hall at around 50-55 and then Ibixians/Bullywug Thugs/Kenku Sneaks/Greyhawk Militia Guard Sergeants all at around 15 each...oh yeah, and about 20 Hammerers

UPDATE 10/15/07

The Guards of Harmonium just hit double-digits, as did the gnoll claw fighters, kobold miners, kobold warriors, lolth's sting, timber wolves just went down to 18...

Last edited by on Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pinky Narfanek
Chainmail Guru
Chainmail Guru
Pinky Narfanek

PostSubject: Re: What mini do you have the most of?   What mini do you have the most of? EmptySun Jul 29, 2007 2:39 pm

Shottglazz wrote:
Mine would have to be wrackspawn at around 40 or so, Guards of Mithral Hall at around 50-55 and then Ibixians/Bullywug Thugs/Kenku Sneaks/Greyhawk Militia Guard Sergeants all at around 15 each...oh yeah, and about 20 Hammerers
40 Wrackspawn?!

On purpose?

Sure, I think that it's a bit excessive on some of the other miniatures (says he of the 30+ Abyssal Maws), but it's still pretty reasonable. You need flocks of Bullywugs, Ibixians, etc. to represent tribes of the guys causing problems and guards are needed in enough numbers to represent what a city might have to call to duty.

But 40 Wrackspawn?

:gah:
Back to top Go down
Kilsek
Encounter Killer

Kilsek

PostSubject: Re: What mini do you have the most of?   What mini do you have the most of? EmptySun Jul 29, 2007 2:45 pm

Wake the second!
Back to top Go down
Sir Bozak The Damned
 Loremaster
 Loremaster
Sir Bozak The Damned

Number of posts : 931
<b>Trade Topic</b> : Here
Registration date : 2007-02-27

PostSubject: Re: What mini do you have the most of?   What mini do you have the most of? EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 10:51 pm

I Only Have 25 WTF's,I Think They Look Good As Minor Demons.I Think I Will Replace Them By Carnage Demons,However.
Back to top Go down
http://www.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=11018554
ZER0
Necromancer Supreme
Necromancer Supreme
ZER0

Number of posts : 506
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: What mini do you have the most of?   What mini do you have the most of? EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 10:53 pm

I have WAY too many Knight of the Chalices. Only about 10 wrackspawns. Quite a bit of Wild Elf Warsingers, but those actually get used, so I don't really complain about them.
Back to top Go down
RedSkullz
 Warlord
 Warlord
RedSkullz

PostSubject: Re: What mini do you have the most of?   What mini do you have the most of? EmptyFri Aug 03, 2007 11:48 pm

I have been collecting Quaggoth Slaves (up to 7 ) , Lolths Sting (up to 8 ) and Wrackspawn (up to 8 ) lately....not sure why...lol
Oh yeah and Bullywug Thugs (up to 9 )
Back to top Go down
Pinky Narfanek
Chainmail Guru
Chainmail Guru
Pinky Narfanek

PostSubject: Re: What mini do you have the most of?   What mini do you have the most of? EmptySat Aug 04, 2007 12:14 am

Heh, heh. That's almost as many as I have extra on those figures.

You can never have too many Drow (or Gnolls or Duergar), though. So I've usually tried to go out of my way to acquire a few extra Drow.

Bullywugs are another creature (like the Kuo-Toa) that we've not seen enough of. Quaggoth? Quaggon...The Quagger. Ummm, if it floats your boat, that's cool.

But Wrackspawn? Man, that's just wrong. Razz
Back to top Go down
RedSkullz
 Warlord
 Warlord
RedSkullz

PostSubject: Re: What mini do you have the most of?   What mini do you have the most of? EmptySat Aug 04, 2007 1:23 am

Wrackspawns have been very good to me in skirmish play...i just seem to get real lucky with them so i wanted a few more Very Happy
And yes i do want many more gnolls :)
Back to top Go down
Pinky Narfanek
Chainmail Guru
Chainmail Guru
Pinky Narfanek

PostSubject: Re: What mini do you have the most of?   What mini do you have the most of? EmptySat Aug 04, 2007 1:52 pm

Oh, yeah. The Wrackspawn is better than most folks want to admit in Skirmish (Pain does indeed hurt). Even though I've seen folks do a detailed skirmish disection of them, I still can't bring myself to think of them as anything other than light, ugly, and ineffective paperweights.

And I know better. Sad

Pain, pain, pain...
Back to top Go down
Kilsek
Encounter Killer

Kilsek

PostSubject: Re: What mini do you have the most of?   What mini do you have the most of? EmptySat Aug 04, 2007 1:59 pm

Well I am over 30 greenspwn for some reason
Back to top Go down
Lord of the Dead
 Brawler
 Brawler
Lord of the Dead

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: What mini do you have the most of?   What mini do you have the most of? EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 10:19 am

I have now 55 Stahd Zombies
Back to top Go down
ZER0
Necromancer Supreme
Necromancer Supreme
ZER0

Number of posts : 506
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: What mini do you have the most of?   What mini do you have the most of? EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 12:39 pm

I only have about 20 strahd zombies, but I collected all of them on purpose. I kept getting forced to take all the knight of the chalices, and they do nothing for me in skirmish, and I can't think of when I'll need a purple haired elf in heavy plate armor. Auuughhhh! It should have been at least similar to the picture they based the mini off. We got a "uhhh, she still has purple hair like the pic. I think she's still an elf too.... Uuuhhhh"
Back to top Go down
Kilsek
Encounter Killer

Kilsek

PostSubject: Re: What mini do you have the most of?   What mini do you have the most of? EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 12:44 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What mini do you have the most of?   What mini do you have the most of? Empty

Back to top Go down

What mini do you have the most of?
Page 1 of 1